Shipping & Delivery
1. Mobilegoo.Shop delivers to all the major cities and towns within India. However, we advise you to use the ‘Check Pincode For Delivery’ option available on each product’s page and verify whether your delivery pincode is covered before proceeding to purchase an item.
2. We also ship to international locations. For shipping to international locations, you may add items to your shopping cart and then contact support via email at [email protected] or Chat or call us at +91.89.30968809. You may also email us at [email protected] with details of the specific items you are interested in with quantities. We would then get back to you with shipping costs and a payment link. You may use any international Visa/Mastercard/Amex credit card to make the payment.
Please note that there are certain items which are restricted for international shipping, e.g. certain food items, depending on the destination country.
3. Your shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of Mobilegoo before you can proceed to pay for your purchase. In the event your order is not serviceable by our delivery partners or the area is not covered, we would request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our partner/merchant’s delivery list. In case there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by Mobilegoo, in such cases Mobilegoo will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product.
4. Free shipping is applicable if the total order value is Rs 500 or more. For individual items priced below Rs 500 you will see the note “Free shipping not applicable for this item” on the product page. However, once the total order value of your shopping cart is Rs 500 or more, shipping costs will be automatically waived off. You can verify this by viewing your Shopping Cart.
5. For orders of value less than Rs 500 there will be an additional delivery fee of Rs 50 per order.
6. In case you book multiple items in one order, Mobilegoo would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics and/or logistics’ issues. If you purchase multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by you. If you wish to ship Products to different addresses, then you should book the orders separately based on the delivery addresses.
7. Events beyond our reasonable control – Mobilegoo will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
Free shipping is valid only for shipping within India.
5. In case you book multiple items in one order, Mobilegoo would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics and/or logistics’ issues. If you purchase multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by you. If you wish to ship Products to different addresses, then you should book the orders separately based on the delivery addresses.
1. Cancellation by Customer:
(a) Orders can be cancelled any time before an item has been dispatched from the supplier. Once the status of an item changes to “Order Confirmed”, a cancellation is no longer permitted on that item. You will also receive an SMS and Email on your registered mobile number and email address once an order is confirmed.
(b) In case of requests for order cancellations, Mobilegoo reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever.
(c) Once your order cancellation request is approved by Mobilegoo, the refund process will be initiated as per the Returns & Refunds Policy section below.
(d) Partial Amount paid agains order is non-refundable.
2. Cancellation by Mobilegoo:
(a) There may be certain orders that Mobilegoo is unable to accept and must cancel. Mobilegoo reserves the right, at Mobilegoo’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non-availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Mobilegoo’s credit and fraud avoidance department.
(b) Mobilegoo may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Mobilegoo will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
(c) If your order is cancelled, the refund process will be initiated as per the Returns & Refunds Policy section below.
(d) Mobilegoo reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Mobilegoo.shop as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive:
i. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
ii. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address
iii. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
iv. Invalid address given in order details
v. Any malpractice used to place the order
Returns & Refunds
1. In the event you receive a damaged/defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, you can initiate a return by clicking the “Return Items” button in the Orders section of My Account. Fill out the required details correctly in the form and then click “Submit Return Request”.
2. Items can be returned within 3 days of delivery of the item.
3. Upon receiving your return request, Mobilegoo.shop shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if Mobilegoo.shop is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Mobilegoo.shop will initiate either a replacement or a refund depending on the option that you selected on the Returns form. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Mobilegoo.shop reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Mobilegoo.shop in this regard.
4. Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered, we request you to refuse to accept delivery and inform Mobilegoo.shop at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by Mobilegoo.shop depending on the nature and category of the product.
5. In order to return any products sold through the Website, You are required to comply with the mentioned conditions below:
(a) Please notify Mobilegoo.shop of receipt of a damaged or defective product within 48-hours of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 48-hours, Mobilegoo.shop shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
(b) Products should be unused;
(c)Mobilegoo.shop will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner;
(d) Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes and invoices etc.;
(e) It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
(f) The returned products are subject to verification and checks by Mobilegoo.shop in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
6. In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by Mobilegoo.shop, the value of such product, as originally paid by you during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Mobilegoo.shop or the approved payment gateway will credit your refunds directly into your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide you with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
(a) Orders paid online will be refunded within 5-21 working days through the online account or via cheque after deducting Partial Amount which is non-refundable, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Mobilegoo.shop.
(b) If the original payment method you used to make the payment (credit/ debit card) is no longer valid, we’ll issue the refund through a demand draft. When we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, we will send you an e-mail asking you to call us. When you call us back, we will collect your name and the address where you want the demand draft to be sent, and proceed with the refund.